The Marketing Intern will drive research, planning and execution of DrChrono’s social media presence. As a critical part of the marketing team, this role will own and drive the growth of various social media platforms and user engagement online and on mobile. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, has positive energy, and is self-directed. As a DrChrono marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to receive valuable mentorship experience and gain marketable skills from one of the fastest-growing health tech companies in Silicon Valley.
This role is a part-time internship and will be perfect for anyone passionate about healthcare, marketing, creativity and brand development.
About the Company
DrChrono was founded and is led by two software engineers, Michael Nusimow and Daniel Kivatinos. Unlike other healthcare companies, our company is built from the ground up to address modern healthcare through technology and innovation. We believe in open APIs and being part of an open ecosystem.
We are a YCombinator funded Silicon Valley startup working out of the Chronoplex in Sunnyvale, CA and Hunt Valley, Maryland. Since our inception, we have attracted over 100k physicians, 10 million patients, and have been to the White House to discuss how technology can solve healthcare problems as part of the Obama Administration’s Precision Medicine Initiative . So far we’ve booked 20+ million patient appointments and processed 1.5 billion dollars in medical billing per year. DrChrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. We are an official Apple Mobility Partner with our industry leading EHR (Electronic Health Records) iPad app.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated DrChrono as one of the fastest growing private companies and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 5 years in a row by Black Book Rankings.
About the Internship...
- We require that our interns work on-site at our Chronoplex in Sunnyvale, CA
- This role requires 10-12 hours a week
What You'll Learn...
- Manage DrChrono social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) to grow presence online and on mobile
- Perform competitive analysis and monitor trends
- Develop content and partner with creative team to design assets
- Create and implement campaigns and campaign strategies
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports and any ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist marketing team with tasks as assigned
- Event Planning