Customer Support Engineer (Remote, PH)
Remote - PI /
Customer Success /
We believe that diversity is the building block of great culture and company! Great healthcare technology is meant for everyone, so we believe our company should be, too. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply!
At DrChrono, an EverCommerce solution, we aim to get perspectives from all paths to help us build the best products possible. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion here.
Our mission is to build a technology platform that enables medical practices of all sizes to make care more informed, more personalized, more interactive, and more adaptable. Our platform has been used by thousands of physicians who in turn have provided care to millions of patients.
About DrChrono, our Product, and Engineering
✅ We serve tens of thousands of healthcare providers and over 27.7 million patients 🩺
✅ DrChrono was the first EHR to build a native app for the iPad and iPhone 📱
✅ First mobile and cloud-based ambulatory EHR / EMR to be an Apple Mobility Partner
✅ The youngest company to be included in the US Government Precision Medicine Initiative
✅ The #1 EHR as voted by doctors, and the #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book for the last 9 years! 🔥
✅ We were just awarded the MedTech Breakthrough Award 2021 for Best Electronic Health Record Service 🏆🎉
✅ 2021 DEVIES Award for Best Innovation in Healthcare 😎
✅ During Apple's recent worldwide developer conference, it was announced that DrChrono will be among the first to support the iOS 15 feature allowing patients to share Apple Health App data with providers! 🤩
Our products can be completely tailored to any medical practice—small, large, or specialty—and are open to third-party innovation via a robust API.
Our people and the enthusiasm for healthcare are contagious. We’re one of the most tech-forward healthcare players in the EHR industry and our philosophy of “more time with patients, less time doing paperwork” drives constant innovation throughout the company.
We have a 95% customer satisfaction rate and a best-in-class medical platform that doctors, medical professionals, partners, and patients love to use.
DrChrono is the place for talented, driven sales professionals who are passionate about the future of healthcare and building a rewarding career in sales.
Here’s where you come in to play.
Customer Support Engineers at DrChrono are product experts trusted by customers and collaborating teams. They know the ins and outs of DrChrono, both in terms of using DrChrono and debugging it. Support Engineers are solution-oriented and address challenging technical problems, all while building relationships and supporting our customers. They are actively learning about product updates and new technologies to drive success among our customer base.
In this role, you will...
- Support customers via tickets in Zendesk, utilizing FullStory, occasionally hosting Zoom meetings for more in-depth troubleshooting, and participate in customer meetings.
- Use all essential customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns.
- Will be responsible for communication and prioritization of support escalations requiring product and engineering resources.
- Work with the QA and testing teams to ensure proper communication and prioritization of software and technical issues within the customer success team.
- Craft detailed and accurate Jira tickets while also providing additional technical information to existing Jira tickets for efficient handoffs to the engineering team.
- You’ll begin to debug and determine where in the code the problem possibly lies.
- Partner with the engineering and product team to prioritize bug fixes and build new features.
- Research and develop solutions to customer issues and assist others in problem-solving with his/her specialty knowledge.
- Act as a liaison and coordinate internal efforts to obtain issue resolution for reported escalated issues that significantly impact the business relationship or affect our customers' productivity.
- Work as the customer's voice in product and engineering meetings, planning regarding JIRA and enhancement prioritization.
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed-upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and influence others towards action and change.
- An aptitude for complex technical problem solving and are innately curious. Bug fixes and data analysis brings you joy!
- Drive to improve broken and inefficient processes.
- Strong coding experience - proficient in Python.
- Experience in supporting and testing native iOS mobile applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- You can translate technical concepts to peers, management, leadership, and customers.
- Self-motivation and are autonomous. The role will require someone to take the initiative when working with our customers, support team, and the engineering team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and are an active listener. You demonstrate empathy while working with our customers.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations and are comfortable building out new processes in real-time.
- Great attention to detail and organization skills. Must be willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively.
- Experience working directly with customers and the willingness to do what is right for customers, the company, and team members in all circumstances - strong customer focus.
- 3-5 years of experience as a support engineer or in a QA type role. Energy, passion, and enthusiasm for healthcare technology.
Compensation: The base salary for this position ranges from ₱30,000 to ₱40,000 per month for Philippine-based candidates. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.