Medical Billing Training Specialist- LATAM, India or Philippines
Remote- International /
Customer Success /
*Please note-- This position is only open to candidates who are based in LATAM, India or the Philippines*
We believe that diversity is the building block of a great culture and company! Great healthcare technology is meant for everyone, so we believe our company should be, too. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply!
Our mission is to build a technology platform that enables medical practices of all sizes to make care more informed, more personalized, more interactive, and more adaptable. Our platform has been used by thousands of physicians who in turn have provided care to millions of patients.
A little about DrChrono:
✅ We serve tens of thousands of healthcare providers and over 27.7 million patients 🩺
✅ DrChrono was the first EHR to build a native app for the iPad and iPhone 📱
✅ First mobile and cloud-based ambulatory EHR / EMR to be an Apple Mobility Partner
✅ The youngest company to be included in the US Government Precision Medicine Initiative
✅ The #1 EHR as voted by doctors, and the #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book for the last 9 years! 🔥
✅ We were just awarded the MedTech Breakthrough Award 2021 for Best Electronic Health Record Service 🏆🎉
✅ 2021 DEVIES Award for Best Innovation in Healthcare 😎
✅ During Apple's recent worldwide developer conference, it was announced that DrChrono will be among the first to support iOS 15 feature allowing patients to share Apple Health App data with providers! 🤩
Our people and the enthusiasm for healthcare are contagious. We’re one of the most tech-forward healthcare players in the EHR industry and our philosophy “more time with patients, less time doing paperwork” drives constant innovation throughout the company.
Do you enjoy engaging customers and being the go-to person who knows all the answers? Do you have a passion for medical billing and revenue cycle management? So much so, that you want to be the go-to person to help billers and coders become stronger product users? Do you feel inspired by assessing someone’s needs and coming up with the perfect plan to address them? If so, this is the job for you!
In this implementation-focused role, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide array of healthcare professionals in many different fields. While your main focus will be on providing software training to our product users, you will also offer best practices to our users to ensure they are using our product in the most streamlined way possible. Your role will have a tremendous impact on our user base, resulting in strengthened product confidence, higher customer satisfaction, and a stronger community of users!
In this role, you will…
- Deliver high-quality software training to customers that are eager to learn about DrChrono
- Use a consultative approach to training and offer best practices for product use
- Grow into an expert in your focus area, becoming a go-to resource to your colleagues and their customers.
- Work alongside the Implementation Specialists and Account Managers to provide training and education where needed
- Listen to customers to understand their goals and needs in order to provide the best training experience possible
- Research customer questions and provide clear and concise follow-up
- Support the Implementation leadership team by providing feedback and information that will help us improve our processes and training experience.
- 5+ years of US medical billing and/or RCM experience
- Experience providing technical training to an audience of healthcare professionals
- A strong passion for customer success and giving customers the best experience possible!
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong technical skills. You can describe yourself as tech-savvy, cutting edge, or even your coworker’s in-house tech support.
- Impeccable time management skills
- Strong bedside-like manner; can patiently support others through a first-time experience
- Great investigative skills (resourcefulness and persistence are key to success!)
- DrChrono user experience
- Medical coding experience
- Experience as an EHR user
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- 4-year college degree
Nice to haves