Head of Strategic Alliances & Partnerships (FanCode)
FanCode – Content Acquisitions and Partnerships
Alliances and Partnerships at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Drive strategic alliances with key partners (sports leagues, sports federations, sports rights agencies, Rights holders, etc.)
- Identify, pitch and manage acquisitions for the rights of minor leagues, local events, and more
- Valuation of rights, including the development of business models, factoring all potential revenue streams and costs along with ongoing continued validation.
- Negotiate terms & close agreements in conjunction with legal and finance with partners
- Working closely with the Product Content and monetization team for tracking the content performance
- 7-10 years of total experience with 3+ years in Alliances & partnerships
- Good existing relationships and networks
- Deep understanding of user demographics and behaviour
- Previously managed large-scale alliances; both online & offline
- Knowledge of advertising trends and metrics
It’s a Bonus if you:
- Love sports – especially cricket and football
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.