Associate/Associate Manager - Video ops
FanCode – Ops
At FanCode we have one mission, to create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Handling schedule of all matches which are to go live
- Creating, sharing and maintaining live streaming link metadata in advance for the matches which are to go live
- Creating, sharing and maintaining video links on third party CMS
- Ensure configuration management in our internal software as per specifications shared by the live streaming team
- Co-ordinating highlights, publishing and tagging with a video editor
- Ability to communicate well under pressure with different stakeholders
- Previous operational experience, especially in video product operations
- Quick Learner and adaptive
Good to have:
- Should love sports (especially watching)
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.