SDE 2/1 - Frontend (FanCode)
FanCode – Technology
Technology at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack.
Besides these, we heavily use Kafka, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving FanCode's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Build a state of the art React Native app for both android and iOS platform.
- Developing and Owning product components – from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Update to date with the latest es6 features
- Must have worked with virtual dom implementations such as react.js
- Understanding of single threaded async and related concepts such as Promises
- Git Knowledge
- Hands on experience with unit testing
- Have worked on Typescript
- Have experience working on GraphQL
- Worked on any native platform (Android / iOS)
- Knowledge of implementing media/live streaming solutions
- CI/CD practices
- Know or have worked on Node.js
- Sports Fan
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.