Executive - Product Content [FanCode]
FanCode – Content
Product Content at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Manage day to day content of event schedules
- Setting content priorities and create sports calendars for all major events/tournaments
- Co-ordinating and working closely with cross-functional teams for content delivery
- 1-2 years' experience in Content Management and analytics
- Exercise objectivity and display strong decision-making skills for content evaluation
- Experience of working and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of analytical tools, eg: MS Excel, Google Analytics
- Love sports
- Experience of working in a tech/internet startup
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.