Social Media Executive
Dream11 – Brand Communications
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo, DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports believes in making sports better by providing avenues for sports consumption & engagement in multiple forms across fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences, events and so on.
Brand Communications @ Dream11:
We are the custodians of all Dream Sports brands. To keep pace with our exponential growth, we innovate & create new avenues for existing user engagement and retention. Your work will impact crores of users across Dream11, FanCode and you’ll be part of a growing, fast-paced, and fun team with ownership, not just responsibility.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Acts as social media brand custodian, across social channels
- Write great engaging copy for social channel in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion, and engagement
- Create monthly, quarterly social media plans and strategies and work with the in-house design team to come up with compelling creatives
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitor trends in social media including tools, strategies, and applications and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy and provide fresh insight for improvement in all areas
- Ideation and end-to-end execution of social media campaigns aligned with marketing collaterals.
- Self-starter, creative mind, problem solver approach with a keen eye for detail
- In depth knowledge of all social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn amongst others
- Strong written & communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
Good to Have
- Passion for Sports