Senior Manager - Product
Product @ Dream11:
Our focus is on building a highly scalable fantasy sports platform that will make every game exciting for all the sports fans. The product team conceptualises features and provides strategy roadmap for creating user-centric solutions. The team is filled with visionaries & risk takers who eat, sleep & dream the product! We use technology & tools like Looker, Crazy egg, google analytics to analyse data & enhance performance.
• You will focus on product enhancements to improve user experience.
• You will be relentlessly focusing on new user acquisition, conversion rates, analytic and continuous testing, executing product roadmap from a strategic as well as tactical perspective.
• Optimizing landing page designs, viral hooks, email and SMS delivery and invite flows through A/B testing will also come under your purview.
• Min. 3+ years of experience growing mobile apps
• Data geek at heart with a knack for number crunching and data insights
• Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritised roadmap
• Design sensibility, A deep understanding and appreciation for good design and user experience
• Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver extraordinary products
• Previous start-up experience in Product Management as Mobile Product Manager
• Cricket and/or Football fan
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 5 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Mumbai based Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2018.
Our Dream Team of 150 is based out of Mumbai, has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
- Harsh Jain (Co-Founder & CEO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshj22 )
- Bhavit Sheth (Co-Founder & COO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavitsheth )