Manager - Product Content [FanCode]
FanCode – Content
Product Content at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Managing overall content on FanCode
- Identifying and evaluating content sources for news, live commentary, data and fantasy research and working with the acquisitions teams in commercial closures
- Data geek at heart with a knack for number crunching and data insights
- Work with Tech/Product team to build new product features
- Responsible for the overall growth of numbers, budgeting, and calculating ROI
- 3-5 years of experience in sports content management
- Handson experience of working on analytics tools eg. Google analytics
- Data-driven approach in Identifying/prioritizing content
- Exercise objectivity and display strong decision-making skills for content evaluation
- Experience of working and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Love sports
- Experience of working in a tech/internet startup
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.