SDE 2/3 - Information Security
Technology at Dream11:
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 5 crore users with over 10 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloud front / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting-edge tech to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
· Risk management including risk assessment and remediation, conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing using tools like Nessus/Metasploit/burpsuite/ZAP/Inspector etc. on cloud and on premise infrastructure.
· Preparing and maintaining technical documents including Vulnerability Testing/ Penetration Testing / Application Security tracking and reporting.
· Developing policies, procedures, methods, reports, and scripts to facilitate the monitoring and measurement of enterprise-wide IT security solutions for firewalls, cloud security, enterprise security, and data privacy
· Implementing and managing new security solutions and driving it along with fine tuning of existing security solution
· Log monitoring for critical events and preparing RCA including creation of event log dashboards, reports and alerts
· 5+ years of experience in cyber security and information security operations
· Experience in setting up the information security policies, procedures, and IT audits and governance programs
· Strong working knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001, NIST standards on Cyber Security
· Understanding of networks and operating systems and configuration of servers
· Should have hands on experience on Firewalls, Data Leak prevention tools, Web Gateways, Vulnerability Tools, ETDR, Intrusion Prevention and Detection systems, conducting technical audits and gap assessment.
· Previous start-up experience
· Preferred Professional Certification in CISA/CISSP/CEH/etc
· Love sports [cricket/football/kabbadi/hockey]
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 5 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Mumbai based Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2018.
Our Dream Team of 150 is based out of Mumbai, has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
- Harsh Jain (Co-Founder & CEO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshj22 )
- Bhavit Sheth (Co-Founder & COO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavitsheth )