Dream11 – Marketing
Marketing @ Dream11:
Our focus is on building highly scalable marketing campaigns that will attract a 100 million sports fans to play fantasy sports on Dream11. Our team conceptualises and executes campaigns and is responsible for the entire process including communication, creatives, landing pages and the complete conversion funnel. We continuously run A/B tests to analyse our data and optimise our campaigns at every step of the conversion funnel, for which we use tools like Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Optimize, Branch and Looker.
What you'll help us with:
· Monthly, weekly and daily budget planning
· New ideas and insights leading to launching new mobile campaigns & bringing more ROI
· Manage and optimise mobile campaigns on facebook, display, affiliate, search, etc.
Only if you already have:
· 5 years+ of B2C Performance Marketing and Mobile Marketing experience
· Handled campaigns end-to-end including budget planning, targeting, copy, creative, day-to-day optimisation, A/B tests, etc., with being hands-on
· Worked extensively on marketing tools including Google Analytics, GTM and AppsFlyer
· High level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
· Ambition and motivation to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility
It's a bonus if you also:
· Love sports – especially cricket
· Have experience of working with agencies and networks
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 5 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2018.
Our Dream Team of 200+ has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
- Harsh Jain (Co-Founder & CEO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshj22 )
- Bhavit Sheth (Co-Founder & COO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavitsheth )