VP Data Science
Data Science at Dream11 comprises of enthusiastic young scientists thriving to derive value from data continuously. Data Science team focuses on product and user analytics by integrating data from multiple sources streaming at a rate of ~100 GB/day. The team has developed state-of-art solutions for developing automated contests, data driven risk prevention model, risk aversion, recommendation systems to enhance product and user experience.
You should be self-motivated to develop data science solutions, practices and lead our data science team. The role involves intense usage of machine learning, predictive modelling, data mining, behaviour psychology and sports analytics to help Dream11 be more fun, social and rewarding.
• Responsibility for developing data science road map and initiatives at Dream11
• Giving a strategic perspective to our teams and providing business understanding to the organisation based on your data analysis
• Developing data science solutions to enhance product ability and user experience
• Applying rigorous experimentation and iterative analytics to steer the improvements of our products, while implementing machine learning and artificial intelligence
• Creating algorithms to extract information from a large data set to perform statistical analysis and analyse the same to create predictive models for consumer behaviour
• Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation and model implementation
• You need to eat, breathe and sleep data. For you, everything must be probability and distributions
• Have a strong background in statistical concepts and machine learning models along with an expertise in data visualization and presentation
• Have 5+ years of work experience in Data Sciences and Machine Learning.
• Have 8+ years of work experience with large volumes of data preferably in e-commerce
• Have a formal education in relevant fields such as stats, computer science or applied math
• Managed a team
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• Previous experience at a fast-growing consumer internet startup
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 5 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Mumbai based Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2018.
Our Dream Team of 150 is based out of Mumbai, has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
- Harsh Jain (Co-Founder & CEO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshj22 )
- Bhavit Sheth (Co-Founder & COO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavitsheth )