Data Engineer - SDE I
Dream11 – Technology
Technology @ Dream11:
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, android & iOS) product serving more than 8+ Crore users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Build real-time and batch analytics platform for analytics & machine-learning
- Get to work with an experts in field of data and develop solutions keeping the growing scale & business requirements in mind
- As an integral part of the Data Engineering team, be involved in the entire development lifecycle from conceptualisation to implementation
- Basic understanding of real-time/batch processing big data solutions (Spark, Kafka, KSql, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, HDFS etc)
- Basic knowledge of developing applications that work with NoSQL stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra)
- Hands on experience on SQL
- Proven programming experience in core Java
- Experience in AWS cloud
Good to Have:
- Loves sports and have worked previously in a high-growth tech start