Senior Manager - Legal
Dream11 – Finance
• Assist in drafting and vetting of complex legal documents for the M&A and transaction
• Maintaining repository of all the original agreements and contract management software
• Assist in managing engagements with internal departments on various legal issues
• Your role will be that of a legal generalist, as this role will typically involve 50% of corporate legal work and 50% of general legal work
• Assist in creating robust legal and compliance structure within organisation
- 6-8 years of experience in the field of M&A in specific and general legal domain
- Experience on corporate Laws, including Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, Securities Law and such other related Statutes for M&A
- Experience in Legal due diligence, drafting and negotiating of term sheets and confidentiality agreements
- Knowledge on SHA/SPA/Investor Rights Agreement, Disclosure Schedules
Good to Have:
- Experience in litigation will be an added advantage, but is not mandatory
- Is a Dream11 user
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.