Director - Cyber Security (Digital Content Protection)
Dream11 – Technology
Technology at Dream11:
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 7 crore + users with over 20 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Strategizing the policies and technical architecture to secure online assets / contents from piracy
- Coordination with all stakeholders (both internal and external) to cohesively work to achieve compliance
- Automate and improve security processes and applications
- 8+ years of experience in Cybersecurity with expertise on Digital Content Security
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (AWS Preferred)
- OTT protection, design secured ways for live feeds, Video on Demand, Live Streaming, HLS, RTMP, Tokenization
- WAF, Digital Rights Management (Google wide vine /FairPlay /any other)
- Worked on Forensic watermarking technologies (i.e Nexguard )
- Knowledge of Application Security Assessment and OWASP top 10
- Ability to build strong internal and external contacts to effectively communicate secure solutions and guidance
- Has been a Web / Mobile Developer
- A die hard cricket/football fan
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 7 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the IPL, Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Mumbai based Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #10 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2019.
Our Dream Team of 150+ is based out of Mumbai, has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
- Harsh Jain (Co-Founder & CEO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshj22 )
- Bhavit Sheth (Co-Founder & COO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavitsheth )