Manual QA Engineer
Dream11 – Technology
Technology @ Dream11:
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, android & iOS) product serving more than 7.5crore users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. You will be involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
- Test newly created feature and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- 2-7 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Relevant years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Backend API Testing, DB query knowledge, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Well aware about software QA tools and processes
Good to Have:
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.