Senior Manager - Finance
Dream11 – Finance
Finance @ Dream11:
Finance team maintains stringent internal controls across accounting, finance and compliance. The team works on transfer pricing, FEMA & RBI compliances and US GAAP amongst other regular activities. If you are a go-getter with an affinity to arrive at innovative solutions & an eye for detail, this is the place for you!
- Responsible for General Ledger Accounting, P&L Management and Balance sheet Management
- Responsible for closing the books on monthly and annual year basis with stringent due dates, and performing internal checks and balances on the accounting records
- Assisting in preparing the monthly and quarterly MIS for different stakeholders and investors
- Responsible for entire accounts payable function including vendor management
- Preparing the Statutory Financial statements including cash flow on a monthly basis and liaise with auditors for getting audited on an annual basis
- Liaising with different stakeholders for assisting and preparing the cost reports
- 8-10 years of professional experience post CA
- Robust and in-depth knowledge of ERP
- Having robust knowledge of the financial process and controls including SOP’s, policies and procedures
- Good and Sound Knowledge of ICFR, IND AS,IFRS
- Love sports – especially cricket and football
- Exposure to MNC background
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 7 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Mumbai based Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2018.
Our Dream Team of 200 is based out of Mumbai, has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
- Harsh Jain (Co-Founder & CEO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshj22 )
- Bhavit Sheth (Co-Founder & COO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavitsheth )