Dream11 – Brand Communications
Brand Communications @ Dream11
We are the custodians of all Dream Sports brands. To keep pace with our exponential growth, we innovate & create new avenues for existing user engagement and retention. Your work will impact crores of users across Dream11, FanCode and you’ll be part of a growing, fast-paced, and fun team with ownership, not just responsibility.
- Create a brand identity framework for our growing brand portfolio
- Ensure brand hygiene across all brand touchpoints
- Launch & maintain the corporate website for Dream Sports + group brands
- Conceptualize, plan & execute user engagement led events (large + small scale)
- Conceptualize & create strategic user-focussed branded content
- Work with agencies - creative, event and production houses, etc.
- Regular tracking & MIS maintenance of all projects/activities
- 5-7 years’ of consumer-facing brand management experience
- Detail-oriented and project management skills
- Strategic and creative thinking Thought articulation & message/brief interpretation
- Content marketing
Good to Have:
- Worked on consumer research projects
- Sports + gaming enthusiast
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.