VP - Treasury
Dream11 – Finance
Finance @ Dream11
Finance team maintains stringent internal controls across accounting, finance and compliance. The team works on transfer pricing, FEMA & RBI compliances and US GAAP amongst other regular activities. If you are a go-getter with an affinity to arrive at innovative solutions & an eye for detail, this is the place for you!
- Cashflow management and forecasting (daily cashflows, based on inputs received from internal teams about inflows and outflows; preparation of projected cashflows of the company)
- Managing relationships with bankers and fund managers
- Monitoring of actual fund flows and transactions and ensuring smooth processing
- To deploy surplus cash available in various instruments like Bank FD, MFs, other short term liquid instruments, etc.
- Constantly optimising for returns of idle funds
- Min 10-11 years of experience post CA in Treasury and resourceful in terms of good networking with various fund managers/credit rating agencies/bankers/NBFCs to have constant update on deals/rates prevailing in the market to exploit and maximise IRR in Treasury.
- Ability to Create/adhere/modify Investment Policy for the organisation to address dynamic need of the organisation to ensure policy and relevant law compliances.
- Ability to understand and analyse macro and micro factors having impact on Indian economy and thereby impact on finance. Ability to collate data/information on regular basis from identified reliable sources to take long term and short term view on finance.
- Integrated working with the business to address their fund requirement and handling day to day cash flow projections/banking and manage good relations with various agencies/banks.
Good to Have:
- Startup/tech company experience
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.