SDE 3 - DevOps (FanCode)
FanCode – Technology
Technology at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack.
Besides these, we heavily use Kafka, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving FanCode's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- You will be the link between the product and tech team, and the driving force in the development of our high traffic platform.
- Entire configuration management, managing build-and-release cycles and processes including continuous integration (CI)
- Building automated deployment and handling of large scale distributed infrastructure for web and mobile users
- Mitigating service performance bottlenecks by conducting need-gap analysis to recommend / implement scope of modifications
- Troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues to minimize impact on the live production environment
- 4-6 years of experience of working on architecture & design of deploying enterprise applications on AWS
- Experience in CI/CD tools like jenkins
- Scripting experience in Perl/Ruby/Python/Bash programming
- Worked on Source Control Management Tools like Subversion, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience with orchestration tools for Cloud automation like Ansible
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and networking
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like nagios, zabbix, sensuBonus:
- Knowledge on infrastructure, IT security
- Being a die-hard Cricket and/or Football Fan