Product Communications [FanCode]
FanCode – Content
Product Communications at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Planning, developing and writing content across all aspects of the business, including website, landing pages, email marketing, SMS marketing, DM and paid advertising
- Develop creative copy for Emails, Onboarding, Support, Engagement & Retention, Product Updates, Surveys, Product Mobile Push-notifications and executing the same
- Work closely with the Brand, Promotions, CRM and Design team to develop copy that delivers high-quality customer experiences through communications
- Review, edit & modify content as and when required
- Working alongside category managers and Co-ordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of sports (Cricket, Football, Kabaddi & Basketball)
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
- Quick thinking & passion to enchant readers with the written word
- Clarity of thought & communication with Proficiency in English (writing and speaking)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in writing copy for digital brands with a Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience of working in a fast paced startup
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.