Dream11 – Technology
Technology @ Dream11:
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, android & iOS) product serving more than 7.5 Crore users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Find insights that influence decisions (particularly new product/feature ideas). This work will span from early data explorations about user behaviour, to multivariate experiments and optimisations
- Lead the structure and analysis of A/B tests, help size opportunities to prioritise features
- Work very closely with with other teams of Dream11 for requirement gathering and analysis
- Analyse and provide recommendations to influence our product and company strategy
- Provide user insights through data: cohorts analyses, user segmentation, long-term trends, and behavioural analyses
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Expertise in deriving insights from large datasets across multiple sources
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- Experience in Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau,
- Have experience with statistical analysis languages, e.g., R, SAS
Good to Have:
- Passion for sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.