Digital Marketing Manager
United States /
Marketing – Demand Gen/Digital /
Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade-level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
About the Role:
DreamBox Learning is seeking a savvy digital marketer to join our growing digital team. You will contribute to the growth of the company via strategic digital marketing, ensuring paid media is successfully planned and executed. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing. Are you passionate about how digital marketing can drive business growth? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for education, love to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details to drive impact? We want to hear from you!
What You’ll be Doing:
· This role will support business objectives ranging from brand, demand generation, and customer engagement/usage but will primarily be responsible for owning direct response initiatives that generate qualified leads to exceed pipeline generation targets.
· You will work with our media agency partner to own flawless execution and optimization of paid media efforts across all our digital channels including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google and Digital Webinar events
· You will own promotion for digital events across a wide range of platforms to drive qualified prospects and meaningful client engagement, working with cross-company stakeholders
· You will collaborate cross team and work with stakeholders to align media strategies and goals across campaigns. Define, measure, and evaluate appropriate paid media KPIs
· You will manage a wide range of budgets across various campaign objectives and platforms; attention to detail and budget accountability are key
· Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders, working with agency partner to up-level reporting so we can share regular updates back with the business on optimization and recommendations
· Partner with Marketing Operations to ensure proper attribution of digital channels across business systems
· Partner with Marketing Data Analyst to drive insights across our paid media channels, and with Web Marketing manager on optimizations
· Maintain knowledge of industry best practices. Evaluate emerging technologies, platforms, tools, opportunities
· Owning creative specs & best practices across display, social, search channels. Manage coordination of creative between marketing stakeholder and our media agency
· This person should have an entrepreneurial spirit, be willing to and enjoy rolling up their sleeves to drive impact:
· Demonstrated mathematical aptitude and proficiency to monitor conversion metrics, measure success of digital efforts, calculate ROI, and manage budgets
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to drive meaningful actions from data (excel skills a must)
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to build bridges with internal teams, external partners, and vendors
· 5+ years of digital performance marketing and analytics experience - with an emphasis on strategy and execution in paid media marketing, agency experience a plus.
· Minimum 2 years B2B experience
· A strong track record of consistently managing direct response digital campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs to drive Pipeline and Revenue for the business
· Experience managing an agency, prior direct “hands-on-keys” experience preferred
· Functional experience includes marketing campaign management, performance analysis and optimization, digital strategy development, vendor management, tracking, and reporting.
· Strong familiarity with Ad Words, Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn Ads Manager, Hootsuite, Oktopost, and DSPs
· Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field
· Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation technology, preferably Marketo
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!