Live TV Producer
Dreams is a live internet TV channel launching in 2019. We are a small team in New York building the next generation of live broadcast television.
Live TV Studio Producer Role
We are hiring a generalist producer to pull together all aspects of a live studio production.
This is a hands-on role: you will be responsible for everything from booking talent to sourcing crew to managing our production calendar. Comfort with a rapidly evolving, ambiguous, early-stage startup environment is essential.
We are looking for a true generalist who is comfortable with the full spectrum of production mechanics. A portfolio of outstanding hands-on production work is essential.
This role will begin with a contract trial period.
- Ensure our live productions run smoothly and to a high quality standard
- Manage the production calendar, including studio space, crew, talent, guests, and equipment
- Regularly communicate production plans and results to the entire team; run production meetings
- Handle communications with talent, guests, and crew, including booking, onboarding, invoicing, getting people in and out of the building, etc.
- Proactively pick up any and all tasks required to make production run smoothly
- Outstanding portfolio of professional production work
- Strong, specific understanding of what differentiates high-quality TV from low-quality web video
- Experience with live production and/or early-stage startups is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Available to work from our lower Manhattan office