Dreams is TV for your phone. We broadcast new mobile TV channels in a simple, free app with no login.
We started Dreams to design TV for the most important device in our lives. Our team is rethinking the way TV looks, feels, and works on our phones. Everyone should be able to tune into great shows and live news with a single tap. The best TV is the one you have with you.
Operations at Dreams
Dreams is seeking a skilled Operations person to join the team in NYC. You will help provide ongoing support and give a lift to our local team through special projects that will directly impact our product. The role is perfect for someone looking to learn what it’s like to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup, and improve key skills in office management, operations, event planning, organization, and team building.
Things you’ll do:
- Oversee and support day-to-day operations of the NYC office
- Own all office management activities; facilities issues, organizing the office, ordering office supplies, meeting scheduling, setting up lunches, maintaining the snack bar, and overall ensuring that the office is running efficiently
- Ensure that team members have what they need to do their best work; oversee new hire setup, furniture/supply procurement, IT/equipment maintenance
- Help process invoices, expense reports and track payments
- Come up with creative ideas for company events and swag
- Own relationships with various external service providers and vendors
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of Operations/Office Management experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that can easily work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- A master organizer: you have systems to prioritize and execute your to-do list
- Proficiency with Google Tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc,)
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Team player, energetic personality, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment