Motion Graphics Artist
Dreams is TV for your phone. We broadcast new mobile TV channels in a simple, free app with no login.
We started Dreams to design TV for the most important device in our lives. Our team is rethinking the way TV looks, feels, and works on our phones. Everyone should be able to tune into great shows and live news with a single tap. The best TV is the one you have with you.
Download Dreams at dreams.tv
About the Role
We are looking for a enthusiastic, self-directed motion artist to design and animate graphics for a variety of projects. You will be part of the early team that defines the look and feel of Dreams, especially how we promote our shows to new viewers.
We are open to collaborating on a freelance or full-time basis.
- Own the soup-to-nuts creation of promos, bumpers, graphics templates, etc.
- Design and implement a variety of stunning, novel graphics to support our TV programming
- Collaborate with our post-production, marketing, and editorial teams to ensure that anything we put into the world has a fresh and vibrant look
- Outstanding motion portfolio showing aesthetically pleasing work you designed and animated from scratch
- Professional motion graphics experience in a television environment
- Strong understanding of (and love for) typography
- Available to work from our Financial District office (must be local to NYC)
- Ability to produce beautiful, effective results with minimal guidance