Assistant Video Editor
Dreams is TV for your phone. We broadcast new mobile TV channels in a simple, free app with no login.
We started Dreams to design TV for the most important device in our lives. Our team is rethinking the way TV looks, feels, and works on our phones. Everyone should be able to tune into great shows and live news with a single tap. The best TV is the one you have with you.
Download Dreams at dreams.tv
About the Role
We are hiring professional assistant video editors to prepare TV episodes for broadcast on Dreams. This role consists of managing media, executing pan & scans, and making graphics adjustments. You will work in Premiere and After Effects.
You must provide a link to a professional editing reel to apply.
- Professional assistant editor experience in a TV environment
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere Pro CC; proficiency in After Effects
- Expertise in professional video standards: codecs, bitrate, framerate, fields, etc.
- Available to work full days at our Financial District office; must be local to NYC
- Experience with "vertical video" is a plus