Dreams is TV for your phone. We broadcast new mobile TV channels in a simple, free app with no login.
We started Dreams to design TV for the most important device in our lives. Our team is rethinking the way TV looks, feels, and works on our phones. Everyone should be able to tune into great shows and live news with a single tap. The best TV is the one you have with you.
Download Dreams at dreams.tv
About the Role
As Post-Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end flow of media assets through our systems. You will keep our post-production team running smoothly by ensuring that our video editors have everything they need to work efficiently. An obsession with detail is essential for this role.
- Manage downloads and transfers of television content from our media partners
- Maintain our post-production schedule, and ensure that all assets are prepared for broadcast on time
- Manage the upload of broadcast assets to our internal video delivery system
- Own quality control: ensure every file is perfect (framerate, audio levels, filename, codec, etc.)
- Maintain our edit systems
- Be the central point of contact for the post-production team, ensuring that other teams have all the video assets they need on schedule
- Experience in a professional television post-production environment
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere
- Experience with After Effects and the rest of Creative Cloud
- Clear understanding of the technical aspects of post-production: codecs, interlacing, bitrates, framerates, etc. (we will ask)
- Familiarity with asset management workflows in professional post-production environments
- Local to NYC and available to work full-time from our lower Manhattan office
- Enthusiasm for the wonderful world of post-production!