Dreams is a live internet TV channel launching in 2019. We are a small team in New York building the next generation of live broadcast television.
We are hiring a production coordinator to work on daily live news broadcasts. You will be responsible for managing our production calendar and ensuring that talent, crew, equipment, etc. are booked and arrive smoothly for each shoot.
This role is focused on production logistics, not content/editorial. The ideal candidate loves managing schedules, budgets, equipment, talent, and crew.
- Manage the production calendar, including studio space, crew, talent, and equipment
- Regularly communicate production plans and results to the entire team; run regular production meetings and email updates and call sheets
- Handle coordination with talent, crew, and vendors, including booking, call sheets, invoicing, etc.
- Proactively pick up any and all tasks required to make production run smoothly
- Experience in a professional production environment
- Strong understanding of studio production fundamentals (roles, set protocol, etc.)
- Experience with live TV news production and/or early-stage startups is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Available to work from our lower Manhattan office and/or our midtown studio