News Post-Production Assistant
Dreams is a live internet TV channel launching in 2019. We are a small team in New York building the next generation of live broadcast television.
News Post-Production Assistant Role
We are hiring a post-production assistant to prepare imagery (video and still images) for use in live news broadcasts. You will be responsible for finding the most relevant imagery for each story, pulling it and formatting it properly, then playing it back during live broadcasts.
- Collaborate with producers to support their stories with informative, compelling, high-quality visual materials
- Download videos and images from a variety of sources
- Prepare Adobe Premiere timelines with the supporting materials for each story, editing as needed
- Play back the visuals during live broadcasts
- Label and archive materials
- Contribute to other aspects of live news production as needed
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Professional experience with Adobe Premiere as an editor or assistant editor
- Strong visual and editorial judgement; able to independently select relevant, high-quality imagery with minimal guidance
- Experience in a newsroom production environment is a plus, especially live TV news
- Bachelor’s degree
- Available to work from our office in lower Manhattan