VP- Quality Assurance & Training
Dream11 – Customer Success
Customer Success @ Dream11
Being a ‘user-centric’ company, this is a critical function at Dream11. The Customer Success team is a combination of passionate, fun & highly communicative Dreamsters that work towards enhancing the playing experience of over 8 Crore sports fans on Dream11 and helping them succeed on the platform.
- Drive Customer Service Quality for the entire Dream11 user journey
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop & maintain effective quality control processes
- Design Root Cause Analysis based on audit reports and develop new training programs and corrective action plans that focus on improving quality scores
- Plan, direct or coordinate new quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies improving efficiency
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure synergy in the Dream11 communication strategy
- Work closely with outsourced teams to ensure consistency and quality
- Evaluating, assessing, planning and delivering effective training programs
- Work closely with Customer Care in training new and existing teammates with strong focus on Dream11 quality metrics
- Develop train-the-trainer courses to enable trainers to support metric goals
- Onboard trainers to evaluate training program effectiveness on an on-going basis & define & measure ROI metrics
- Demonstrated experience in leading Customer Care Quality & Process Training role for internal as well as outsourced teams
- In depth knowledge of 'Training Methodology' for coaching & trainer development
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written) with an ability to motivate and inspire the team
Good To Have:
- Overall 12+ years of experience with at least 9 years of experience in Customer Care Quality & Process Training role
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.