Manager - Analytics
FanCode – Technology /
Data at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Find insights that influence decisions (particularly new product/feature ideas). This work will span from early data explorations about user behaviour, to multivariate experiments and optimisations
- Lead the structure and analysis of A/B tests, help size opportunities to prioritise features
- Work very closely with with other teams of FanCode for requirement gathering and analysis
- Analyse and provide recommendations to influence our product and company strategy
- Provide user insights through data: cohorts analyses, user segmentation, long-term trends, industry and competitor analysis and behavioural analyses
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Expertise in deriving insights from large datasets across multiple sources
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- Experience in Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau
- Have experience with statistical analysis languages, e.g., R, SAS
Good to Have
- Passion for sports
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced startup
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode is India’s first multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan, focusing on long-tail sports content and contextual commerce. Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers a personalised, curated sports experience across live streaming, news, live match scores, in-depth match analysis, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips.
A fragmented market exists wherein fans seeking multi-sports content and commerce have to access different single-sport platforms. FanCode aims to cater to the underserved avid sports fans by partnering with long-tail sports leagues across cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, and many more.
FanCode has partnered with multiple leagues and associations including The Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB), West Indies Cricket Board (WICB), Bangladesh Cricket Board for showcasing the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), National Football League (NFL) including the world’s biggest annual sporting event - the Super Bowl, and I-League. FanCode also became the NBA’s (National Basketball Association) first live streaming partner in India.
FanCode also collaborates with leading mainstream sports broadcasters and OTT platforms to supplement their core audience reach, helping them monetise their long-tail sports content and broad-base their overall sports coverage.
From the house of Dream Sports (the parent company of Dream11), FanCode has already amassed over 1.5 crore+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.