SDET - 3
FanCode – Technology /
Technology @ FanCode
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, Node.js / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack.
Besides these, we heavily use Kafka, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving FanCode's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Design and deliver automaton and automation framework for products with a quality mindset
- Provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum teams
- Participate in Test Design Review Board for integrating test plans within and across teams with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility
- Master clouds requirements (e.g. underlying techstack, business usage, implementation)
- Create end-to-end, cross cloud-impacting, integration automation (API and UI) with complex orgs Interface with ops/devs to understand real life usage, build test cases Execute Testing with complex org setup, varied data shapes
- Organise and drive cross product testing
- Advocate for customer enhancements
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Work closely with Senior developers, PMs, and UX Designers to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Provide coaching to leadership and others in your teams, as well as mentor team members.
- Larger participation in the hiring process: breadth of competencies, bringing others upto speed through shadows
- 6+ years of strong background in web application/ REST API automation testing and ability to do design and do code reviews for the work done by the Design & Architecture team
- Ability to write performant code and design automation frameworks and define automation strategy (functional & API) for a product
- Ability to plan projects (scoping, risk mitigation, dependency management, prioritisation, estimation, success criteria, quality metrics) keeping emphasize on automation with objectives.
- Ability to design and develop tools to aid testing Coding
Good to Have
- Ability to define the Testing/Automation strategy in the CI/CD architecture
- Experience in Cloud based infrastructure like AWS.
- Have gaming background and have good knowledge in any of the sports like Cricket, Kabaddi, Hockey or football
- Worked in a growing start-up environment
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider. It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalized experience across Content, Community, and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga, and I-League.
Dream Sports India’s leading Sports Technology company is the parent company of FanCode with brands such as Dream11 also in its portfolio.
FanCode has already amassed over 2 crore+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com