Product Design Specialist
Dream11 – Design /
The Design team at Dream11 consists of User Experience Researchers, UX Designers, Product Designers, Graphics Designers and Illustrators. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that the products and experiences delivered to our users are not only useful and usable, but that they accurately reflect our brand and are a delight to use. We would love to hear from you if you are looking to work on complex, challenging and exciting design problems.
- Own the end-to-end design across multiple features and projects
- Contribute to strategic conversations to help solve meaningful problems for users
- Regularly conduct user research, usability testing, and analyze user feedback
- Understand analytics and data patterns which help make informed design decisions
- Drive process improvements and add to the design system to improve consistency and scalability
- Work closely with engineers and ensure features launch at the highest quality
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with teams, peers and stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant design experience
- 2+ experience of designing B2C products
- Experience in using prototyping tools
- Delivered end to end UX/UI features/projects
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.