SDE 2/3 - Backend
Dream11 – Technology
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 8 crores users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Building high performance and scalable software platforms
- Developing and owning product components – from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Work with leaders in Product and Engineering to drive and implement platform and product vision
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency
- Strong design skills backed with analytical and problem solving ability
- 3+ years of hands-on coding and expertise in any programming language, preferably Java
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures
- Strong relational and NoSQL database skills
- Hands on experience on Web framework and RESTful APIs
Good to Have:
- Prior experience working on agile methodologies (Scrum)
- A never say die approach to problem solving
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.