Manager - Marketing Analytics
Dream11 – Marketing /
Digital Marketing @Dream11
Our focus is on building highly scalable marketing campaigns that will attract crores of sports fans to play fantasy sports on Dream11. Our team conceptualises and executes campaigns and is responsible for the entire process including ideation, media planning, communication, creatives, the complete conversion funnel and optimisation. We use tools like Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, GTM, Firebase and Looker and continuously run A/B tests to optimise our campaigns and bring in more ROI.
- Generating data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition campaigns
- Diving deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Coordinating internally to share key learning to maximize effectiveness and ROI
- Taking ownership of all marketing measurement and analytics implementation
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on and in-depth experience in business intelligence, analytics and data modelling preferably for digitally-focused businesses
- Deep proficiency in SQL, R, Python in a large and complex data environment
- Good understanding of digital marketing, marketing analytics and clickstream data
- Good analytical skills and ability to present insights rather than just data
Good to Have:
- Experience with AWS and GCS cloud services like BigQuery, Redshift, Athena or Spark
- Prior experience with marketing projects like Media Mix Modelling (MMM), Multi Touch Attribution Modelling, Conversion Lift, LTV prediction, time series forecasting, and survival analysis
- Experience in analyzing big data from different sources like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Display and Video 360, Appsflyer, and Ads Data Hub
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.