Senior Manager - Investments
Dream11 – Corporate Development /
Corporate Development @Dream11
The Corporate Development (CD) team at Dream Sports drives M&A and investments for Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company. Driving the group's vision to "Make Sports Better" the CD team acquires and invests in companies across Sports content, Sports commerce, Sports tech, Sports gaming and Fitness tech, including applications of new-age disruptive technology such as Gen AI, AR / VR and Web3 in sports.
- Working on financial modelling and presentations
- Developing a holistic view and thesis on the relevant sector/s
- Leading deal diligence and documentation
- Tracking portfolio performance independently and driving portfolio impact
- Building a professional network across key stakeholders in our ecosystem - entrepreneurs, investors, bankers and diligence partners
- Effectively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Tier 1 VC or private equity / investment banking / corporate development / consulting
- Prior experience in financial modeling and valuation
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.