DSG - Manager - UI/UX Design
DreamSetGo – Product /
About DreamSetGo : DreamSetGo is a sports travel & experiences platform, from the house of Dream Sports which is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, and DreamPay in its portfolio. DreamSetGo offers sporting events and player-interaction packages to die-hard fans. From match tickets to stadium tours, from flights to hotels, from VIP hospitality to city tours, from exclusive celebrity meet & greets to digital experiences and much more; we curate the most fulfilling sports travel and experiences packages exclusively for popular sporting events around the world.
- Understand product and business requirements, analyze data, research user needs and define the UX goals for the project
- Create user-centred designs, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes using Figma and Sketch
- Building, iterating on and maintaining a design language system across our core products
- Support product and development teams to maintain design standards in the development process
- Conduct design QA for implemented screens
- Support the management team with designs/aesthetics of strategic artefacts such as pitch decks, board presentations, proposals, etc.
- Collaborate with tech, content, Product, operations & marketing teams to create feasible solutions
- 4 - 5 years of UI/UX work experience in designing mobile / desktop/tablet applications or websites.
- An impressive portfolio that showcases process-driven user experience & creative problem-solving design skills.
- Strong understanding of user-centred Design Processes, Design Principles & Systems.
- Expert user of Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or any other tools of the trade.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.