Business Development Manager - B2B
FanCode – Sports Commerce /
Sports Commerce in FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
As a Manager -Corporate / B2B Sales and LFS (Large Format Stores - ShoppersStop/ Lifestyle etc) for our Sports Commerce Business, you will be responsible for driving end to end business with key stakeholders. You will be directly responsible for generating new leads/opportunities for B2B Sales, executing orders in coordination with the category team and managing LFS Business. The day to day management of B2B partner deliverables that will include lead generation, onboarding B2B partners, negotiation, procurement plan with category team and billing.
- End to end management of B2B orders/ LFL Stores, from lead generation to delivery of orders.
- Manage B2B partner expectations and develop a strategic plan that delivers on key business goals and metrics (Revenue, margin etc.)
- Liaise with partners to understand their requirement and developing product range as per that in coordination with category team
- Billing of orders as per finance guidelines, ensure delivery of orders are happening as per committed timeline
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure synergies are in line with FanCode’s strategy
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's products, pricing, cost etc.
- Experience in B2B sales with commerce or sporting brands
- Understand the market and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and best-in-class practices in Sports commerce
- 5-7+ years relevant experience in fast paced E-commerce companies / LFL Business companies.
- Strong understanding of industry trends in the Sports commerce category
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and project management skills
- Able to meet deadlines and revenue targets
Good to have:
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and data management systems
- High attention to detail and ability to work well within a team
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider. It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier sports destination committed to giving fans a highly personalised experience across content and merchandise for a wide variety of sports. Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode has over 100 million users.
It has partnered with domestic, international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports. In content, FanCode offers interactive live streaming in industry-first subscription formats with Match, Bundle and Tour Passes, along with monthly and annual subscriptions at affordable prices.
Through FanCode Shop, it also offers fans a wide range of sports merchandise for sporting teams, brands and leagues across the world.
Make sports better
To become a destination of choice for every fan, to watch the sports they love, their way
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com