Director / AVP / VP - Frontend
Dream11 – Technology
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 8 crores users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience.
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science, a similar field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in working with any one of the following:
- Solid CS foundations, algorithms & data structures.
-React Native, Node.js, and Typescript (PWA)
-Android Platform, Kotlin, and Java (Android)
-iOS Platform, Swift and Objective C. (iOS)
Good to Have
- Hands-on experience with functional programming.
- Experience in working with design systems.
- Created or used various asynchronous, concurrency management libraries.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Exceptional program & project management skills with the ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to think strategically from first principles while managing with a sense of urgency through ambiguities.
- Ability to drive processes through influence and persuasion with internal stakeholders.
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.