Director - Content
FanCode – Content /
Product Content @ FanCode
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Content Strategy: Develop and execute a holistic content strategy aligned with the company's vision, business goals, and user needs.
- Team Management: Lead & mentor the content team to ensure consistent & relevant delivery of sports content across all platforms.
- Content Creation: Oversee the production of diverse content types, including videos, podcasts, and other creator driven content.
- Quality Control: Ensure all content meets the company's high standards for accuracy, relevance, and engagement.
- User Engagement: Utilise data-driven insights to understand audience behaviour and preferences, optimising content accordingly.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with Marketing, SEO, Sales, and Product teams to ensure seamless integration of content strategies across all channels.
- Innovation: Stay informed of emerging trends in sports, digital media, and content production, integrating innovative ideas into our content strategy.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of content creation or content management experience with a minimum of 3-4 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful content strategies for digital platforms.
- Strong leadership qualities, with the ability to inspire and manage a diverse content team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A deep understanding of the digital content ecosystem, including social media and content analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics, expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
FanCode has already amassed over 27 million+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com