Manager - Product Strategy
Dream11 – Product /
Product Management @Dream11:
The Product team is at the forefront of Dream11's user-first approach, with a single-minded focus towards building a scalable fantasy sports platform that makes every game exciting for all sports fans. From analysing consumer and industry trends to conceptualising features and strategy roadmaps, the Dream11 Product team facilitates cross-functional collaboration to develop innovative solutions that drive retention and growth at Dream11.
Product Strategy @Dream11
The product strategy team at Dream11 is primarily responsible for creating a powerful and focused strategy to drive user engagement and growth. As more competitors enter the market and as the product grows, the strategy team will be responsible for helping the product team identify new opportunities & change existing ones in a rapidly evolving market. The strategy team's main responsibility is the creation of long-lasting value. The team will work shoulder to shoulder with the product team and help create strategies and plans. Focusing on complete macroeconomic analysis and market research, the team will help reach decisive conclusions on items such as features, pricing, promotions and other areas that will help Dream11 & Dream Sports derive value.
- Act as the bridge between business and product teams, introducing business insights to the product development process and strategy
- Define the medium and long-term product strategy/roadmap, shaping the development plan of existing products and identifying the ‘next big products/features’ to unlock growth
- Analyse global and India macro level trends on user behaviour and adoption as well as technology trends to identify innovative product feature recommendations
- Define, set up and monitor key product KPIs, build in-house analytics capabilities to guide decision-making
- Experience of driving projects on product/growth strategy, go-to-market (including market sizing), building detailed business cases
- 3+ years overall experience and 1-2 years of experience with top-tier management consulting firms
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree of Masters in Business Administration preferred
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 200 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 180 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.