Associate Product Manager
Dream11 – Product /
Product Management @ Dream11
Product Managers at Dream11 strive to build a highly engaging, rewarding, safe, trustworthy and scalable fantasy sports platform. The product team conceptualises strategy, features that would evangelise it and provides a roadmap for creating thorough, user-centric solutions in form of both Dream11’s consumer-facing products and the backend, internal products that orchestrate all consumer facing operations, alike. The team comprises visionaries, risk takers and go-getters who are adept at analysing fast and analysing right, identifying and keeping all the variables in consideration.
- You can work with product and business analytics teams in collecting and analysing product data and metrics
- Experience in conducting user research to identify user needs and market gaps
- Monitor and report on users’ behaviour after launching new features
- Plan and execute promotional campaigns, to affect metrics like activation, retention and conversion
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with SQL and Excel with a keen eye for business metric (We expect you to be hands on with Data)
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- 6 months - 12 months of work experience
Good to Have:
- Experience building models in Excel
- Experience measuring and reporting KPI’s
- Experience with SAS products such as Clevertap
- Love for sports
- Played on Dream11
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.