Dream11 – Finance
- Being a senior position within the in-house legal function of the Company, you will be responsible for working closely with various cross functional teams to provide legal solutions.
- Advisory and support around different business verticals of the company ranging from League Partnerships, IP Infringement/Use/Enforcement, OTT, Sports Content, e-commerce, Litigation, Data Security, Product Innovation and such other related legal issues etc.
- You will be responsible to closely work with external counsels of the Company on all these issues with /without a team to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- 6-10 years experience in the General Legal domain in an in-house role (Contracts, Advisory, Litigation, Research)
- Has lead a team of lawyers in previous assignments (in-house and external)
- Excellent legal drafting skills ( has experience in drafting and vetting of documents)
Good to Have:
- Previous experience in OTT/Broadcasting/Sports domain
- Research orientation
- Previous experience of handling Pan India Litigation
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.