Manager/Sr. Manager - Legal
FanCode – Legal /
Legal @ FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
As a FanCoder in our legal team you will get an opportunity to engage with business teams, external counsels and counter-parties to help FanCode manage its rapidly growing legal needs.
- Drafting and vetting of varied documents including broadcast and IP licensing, content, technology, marketing and such various other agreements
- Maintaining repository of all the original agreements;
- Working on tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Building robust legal and compliance structure for FanCode
- Working across teams to translate on ideas from cross-functional teams and and assist them on various legal issues
- Atleast 2-3 years of experience working in OTT or sports content/broadcasting sector contracts
- Experience in drafting, vetting and managing broadcast or IP licensing or content agreements
- Keen research orientation
Good to Have:
- Previous experience in litigation
- Interest in areas of legal research including, but not limited to online gaming, gambling laws, esports, fantasy sports
- Love sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
Dream Sports India’s leading Sports Technology company, is the parent company of FanCode with brands such as Dream11 and DreamX also in its portfolio.
FanCode has already amassed over 1.5 crore+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com