Executive - Product Content
Dream11 – Product /
The Product team is at the forefront of Dream11's user-first approach, with a single-minded focus towards building a scalable fantasy sports platform that makes every game exciting for all sports fans. From analysing consumer and industry trends to conceptualising features and strategy roadmaps, the Dream11 Product team facilitates cross-functional collaboration to develop innovative solutions that drive retention and growth at Dream11.
- Create and publish promotional content across owned channels
- Use data-driven insights to test and optimise performance of content
- Generate new ideas for product-focused campaigns that drive consumer engagement and action
- Work in cross-functional teams to roll out product features and optimisations
- Maintain and improve the voice of the product through relevant and crisp copy
- 2+ years of digital copywriting experience
- Impeccable writing skills and ability to create innovative work
- Experience with product content (email, push notifications, SMS)
- A passion for sports and sports culture
Good to Have:
- Relevant industry experience
- Basic ability to use graphic design tools
- Experience in building creative content strategies for brands
- An understanding of fantasy sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.