VP - Compliance, Audit & Risk
Dream11 – Compliance, Audit & Risk /
- Establish company wide risk management framework, including risk identification, assessment, mitigation and monitoring plan.
- Engage and partner with operations, legal and IT teams to implement necessary processes and controls to manage compliance and avoid risk/fraud.
- Develop audit and compliance plan for Dream Sports’ high impact risks areas.
- Revise periodically the audit and compliance programs to keep it in line with evolving IT frameworks.
- Provide guidance to the Dream Sports team on compliance.
- Manage third party risk assessment and vendor risk management.
- Design and implement programs for training employees for awareness on compliance & fraud.
- Build partnerships and work closely with internal auditors & due diligence consultants.
- Keep a check on and control fraudulent activity of users
- Prepare the company to be fully compliant in case the company decides to file for IPO
- Experience of working extensively with internal auditors
- Deep knowledge of setting up and monitoring financial controls
- Ability to manage & run risk management framework in structured manner with respect to financial fraud and compliance related risks
- Demonstrated experience of working with different teams like policy, legal & finance to build robust compliance processes
Good To Have:
- Worked on IT system audits and controls
- CA along with CS/LLB degrees with min 10 years experience with proven track record of creating and running risk management framework
- Roles which involved direct reporting to the promoters/board of directors
- Experience working in a well funded tech product company or a bank
- Worked at a company that had a India-US structure (includes FCPA, investment act compliance, RBI related compliances etc.)
- Good communication skills
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.