FanCode – Data /
At FanCode we are crafting one-of-a-kind personalized experience for avid sports fans.
Our guiding principle is to enhance and automate decision-making capabilities for the organisation by identifying and utilizing complex patterns in underlying data. We are developing state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning solutions to refine user experience and build innovative data products.
- We are looking for a talented and driven Data Scientist to join our team. In this role, you will be at the forefront of developing cutting-edge machine learning solutions to solve critical problems
- You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic team dedicated to enhancing our products and elevating user experience through data-centric strategies
- You will work closely with multiple business functions (Product, Analytics, Content, Tech) to help develop data-driven solutions to improve both user experience and operational efficiency
- 3-5 years experience in developing, delivering and maintaining solutions for large scale structural data problems
- Deep understanding of fundamental statistics and ML concepts and ability to apply the same to business problems (Ex: churn prediction, traffic forecasting, content and product recommendation, search result optimisation, A/B testing, pricing analytics, text and image based content generation)
- Strong grasp of basic programming constructs & proficiency in Python programming language
- Ability to logically break down problem statements and present actionable insights to larger teams
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in any relevant quantitative discipline - Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
Good to Haves:
- Love for Sports
- Prior experience is large scale personalisation and recommendation systems
- Prior experience in working with distributed computing systems like Spark etc