Director - Brand Solutions
FanCode – Marketing /
Monetisation @ FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace. The Monetisation Club is the driving force behind revenue generation, encompassing diverse facets such as advertising strategy, ad sales, and innovative monetization solutions, ensuring a thriving and sustainable streaming ecosystem
- Engage in proactive new business development, not only identifying but personally engage in sales pitches with the team to ensure the effective communication of your solutions.
- Drive creative conceptualisation and execution to develop tailored brand strategies that resonate with client objectives and market demands.
- Achieve revenue growth by leveraging analytical insights to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in brand solutions, ad sales, or media sales, including hands-on sales experience, not merely overseeing the process.
- Demonstrable leadership in OTT, media houses, or advertising agencies, with a forte in direct sales and a proven record of closing deals.
- A history of actively engaging in and leading sales pitches, translating client briefs into impactful brand positioning and marketing solutions.
- Strong market intelligence, business acumen, and a track record of successful client negotiations and relationship management.
- Strategic, creative, and detail-oriented, capable of multitasking and seamlessly collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and negotiation skills are crucial, along with building lasting client relationships.
Good to Have
- A fervent passion for sports and a deep understanding of the sports media landscape.
- Innovative ad sales strategies and sales pipeline management.
- Strong connections with brands and advertising agencies, able to initiate and conclude negotiations confidently.
- Leadership in driving team performance towards company strategic goals and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- A team player who works collaboratively with internal teams to create compelling client solutions, including budget management and logistics.
- Data analytics proficiency, particularly in Google Analytics, and skilled use of the Microsoft Office suite.
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
FanCode has already amassed over 2 crore+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com